Thursday, February 6, 2014

Mickey mouse clubhouse cake & cupcakes for J's birthday

Another Mickey mouse clubhouse birthday cake & cupcakes that we did, was for J's 3rd birthday celebration.



We're thrilled to receive an email from J's mom the next day:

"Hi Grace,

Thank you for your email and birthday greeting to J.

My friends and colleagues loved the cake and cupcakes! Even my husband who does not usually like cakes loved it! It is really delicious!!!

I already mentioned you to my friends so they can also order from you for their celebrations. You can definitely count on repeat business and referrals from me.

Thanks again for being a part of our son's birthday celebration.

Best regards,
Roselle"

xoxo,
Dumont Cake

1 comment:

  1. This is a fabulous idea... I have tried this method and it works great. This is one of the prettiest of these types of cakes I've seen! The color is beautiful, too!! Thanks so much for sharing this technique. Really, you did a fantastic job!

    Cake toppers

    ReplyDelete